Thursday, May 29, 2008

Patience is a virtue

... which I do not own. This is what I was warned about... enduring to the end. Because the end seems to DRAG. They are so closed to being finished I can taste it. I can smell it, I can feel it, and unfortunately I can see it. So finish already!!!!

Sigh. Carpeting and wood flooring await. They also need to move our patio steps, which were done on the wrong side. And finish installing gutters. That's it. That is it! Pray we close soon... very, very soon. I am not sure how much longer these kids can take this tiny apartment!

1 comment:

someone else said...

I just discovered your house blog. I'm so excited for you, Lei. I remember how much fun I had when we were building a house several years ago. Yours is absolutely beautiful and I know you're going to love settling in!!